Articles on this Page
- 04/11/13--03:12: _Harimau Malaya move...
- 04/24/13--18:00: _FAM: Rajagopal is n...
- 04/25/13--00:45: _DEBATE: Did FAM mak...
- 04/29/13--00:00: _Fans think it was w...
- 05/09/13--19:00: _Malaysia moves up t...
- 05/22/13--18:35: _Harimau Malaya may ...
- 05/30/13--18:30: _Rajagopal wants Naz...
- 06/09/13--22:45: _Goal readers say Au...
- 06/10/13--19:30: _Rajagopal focusing ...
- 06/12/13--21:40: _Rajagopal: The play...
- 07/05/13--02:10: _Familiar faces in H...
- 07/09/13--08:00: _Malaysia to take on...
- 07/10/13--23:00: _Malaysian legend ru...
- 07/14/13--17:00: _Amri Yahyah determi...
- 07/14/13--17:00: _Chonburi FC game is...
- 07/15/13--01:00: _K. Rajagobal to use...
- 07/15/13--09:48: _Piya: There have be...
- 07/16/13--10:00: _King Raja remains u...
- 07/17/13--18:40: _Hamidin backs Rajag...
- 07/18/13--04:32: _Rajagopal impressed...
- 04/11/13--03:12: Harimau Malaya move up one spot in the latest FIFA World Rankings
- 04/24/13--18:00: FAM: Rajagopal is not guilty
- 04/25/13--00:45: DEBATE: Did FAM make the right decision with Rajagopal?
- 04/29/13--00:00: Fans think it was wrong for FAM to let off Rajagopal
- 05/09/13--19:00: Malaysia moves up two spots in latest FIFA Rankings
- 05/30/13--18:30: Rajagopal wants Nazmi to fight for National team spot
- 06/09/13--22:45: Goal readers say Australian Tour not beneficial for Malaysia
- 06/10/13--19:30: Rajagopal focusing on next two games
- 06/12/13--21:40: Rajagopal: The players are showing improvement
- 07/05/13--02:10: Familiar faces in Harimau Malaya call-up
- 07/09/13--08:00: Malaysia to take on Thailand's Chonburi FC
- 07/10/13--23:00: Malaysian legend rues lack of international friendly matches
- 07/14/13--17:00: Amri Yahyah determined to be Malaysia's No 1 striker
- 07/15/13--09:48: Piya: There have been miscommunications between me and FAM
- 07/16/13--10:00: King Raja remains upbeat despite stalemate against Chonburi
- 07/17/13--18:40: Hamidin backs Rajagopal and the national team
- 07/18/13--04:32: Rajagopal impressed with the new faces
Harimau Malaya moved up to 163rd spot, one better than last month's ranking, with rivals Singapore dropping three spots to 165th
National head coach Datuk K. Rajagopal has been found not guilty, and will receive no punishment by the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Association of Malaysia
Goal.com wants to know what you think about the Football Association of Malaysia's decision which found K. Rajagopal not guilty
Goal.com ran a poll last week and found that a majority of the respondents feel that K. Rajagopal should have been punished by the Football Association of Malaysia
Despite having no games last month, Malaysia still moved up two spots in the latest FIFA Rankings
The national team may organise friendlies with high-grade teams from Australia or South Korea if Singapore cancel the games with Malaysia this June
National Head Coach, Datuk K. Rajagopal, has insisted that Nazmi Faiz has to fight for his place in the team if he wants to represent Malaysia
The Malayan Tigers embarked on their Australian Tour last week to prepare for the Asian Cup qualifiers, but a hefty 79 per cent of Goal readers felt that it will not be beneficial
National team Head Coach K. Rajagopal is focusing on preparing his team to face two more teams in Australia, rather than entertaining all the critics
Datuk K. Rajagopal, was delighted to see his players get an emphatic 4-0 victory over Sydney Olympic FC in which, they showed good improvement
Datuk K. Rajagopal has called up a string of 27 players for the Malaysian national team, featuring regular names like Safiq Rahim, Norshahrul Idlan Talaha and Amri Yahyah
The Thai League side will travel to Kuala Lumpur to take on the Malaysian national team in a friendly game on the 16th of July
Malaysian legend Datuk Shukor Salleh blames Harimau Malaya's poor FIFA rankings to the absence of international friendlies against nations, instead of club sides
The Selangor striker does not want to get carried away with his Selangor, and wants to be better ahead of the Malaysia clash against Chonburi and Chelsea
Datuk K. Rajagopal believes that the match against Chonburi FC will boost his team's confidence ahead of the Chelsea game
The national head coach reveals that he will field his best XI Tuesday night, and explains Badhri Razi's injury confirmation in press conference earlier today
Kelantan's captain Mohd Badhri Radzi admitted that there have been miscommunications regarding his failure to report to the national team on time
Malaysia fired blanks in a 0-0 draw against Chonburi at the Bukit Jalil Stadium, but Rajagopal is satisfied with his side's performance
FAM Secretary-General, Datuk Hamidin Mohd Amin, has expressed his support towards national coach Datuk K. Rajagopal despite the draw against Chonburi FC
The Harimau Malaya tactician was encouraged by the performances of four new faces against Chonburi FC last Tuesday