Articles on this Page
- 10/15/13--17:00: _I am proud of my pl...
- 10/17/13--18:30: _Rajagopal unveils s...
- 10/22/13--18:30: _Rajagopal warns his...
- 10/23/13--18:45: _Rajagopal will have...
- 11/17/13--01:27: _King Raja: We need ...
- 11/18/13--22:00: _We will go all out ...
- 11/19/13--17:40: _Rajagopal proud of ...
- 11/19/13--19:00: _Malaysia? A pain to...
- 11/21/13--03:30: _FAM: Rajagopal's fa...
- 11/23/13--23:52: _King Raja officiall...
- 11/24/13--22:00: _Poll of the Day: Di...
- 11/26/13--17:40: _Mahali sings praise...
- 11/26/13--22:00: _Refreshing to see R...
- 11/27/13--19:30: _Right decision to l...
- 11/29/13--23:30: _King Raja's departu...
- 12/02/13--10:07: _Rajagopal admits he...
- 12/05/13--11:40: _Hamidin: FAM is not...
- 11/21/17--23:18: _Rajagobal returns t...
- 12/30/17--23:26: _Rajagobal needs mor...
- 02/25/18--23:43: _Rajagopal rues miss...
- 10/15/13--17:00: I am proud of my players, says Datuk K.Rajagopal
- 10/17/13--18:30: Rajagopal unveils squad for November
- 10/22/13--18:30: Rajagopal warns his players over complacency
- 10/23/13--18:45: Rajagopal will have to face Bahrain without Taj and Kunanlan
- 11/17/13--01:27: King Raja: We need to remain positive
- 11/18/13--22:00: We will go all out against Qatar, says Rajagopal
- 11/19/13--17:40: Rajagopal proud of the result despite defeat
- 11/19/13--19:00: Malaysia? A pain to watch nowadays, to be honest
- 11/21/13--03:30: FAM: Rajagopal's fate to be decided on Sunday
- 11/23/13--23:52: King Raja officially shown exit door by FAM
- 11/26/13--17:40: Mahali sings praises for departing Rajagopal
- 11/26/13--22:00: Refreshing to see Rajagopal’s contract end
- 11/27/13--19:30: Right decision to let Rajagopal go, say Goal Malaysia readers
- 11/29/13--23:30: King Raja's departure was apt, but does not solve the problem
- 12/02/13--10:07: Rajagopal admits he is always positive despite heavy criticism
- 12/05/13--11:40: Hamidin: FAM is not rushing to appoint new head coach
- 11/21/17--23:18: Rajagobal returns to PKNS, jokes about signing Morata and Costa
- 02/25/18--23:43: Rajagopal rues missed penalty that turned the tide against PKNS
The Malaysian national team gaffer spoke of his delight with his team's spirited fightback against Bahrain
Datuk K. Rajagopal has unveiled his squad for the clashes against Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain.
Datuk K. Rajagopal wants his players to take the friendly game against Kuwait seriously before facing Bahrain and Qatar in the 2015 Asian Cup qualifiers.
National head coach Datuk K. Rajagopal faces a selection headache as ATM's Amiridzwan Taj and Selangor's S. Kunanlan are both out with injuries.
The Malaysian head coach has urged all fans to not lose all hope after the 0-1 defeat to Bahrain, claiming that hope is still there for them to qualify for the Asian Cup
Datuk K. Rajagopal reiterated the fact that his charges would be giving their all in the all important clash against the Maroon tonight.
Datuk K. Rajagopal is still in a positive mood and has high hopes that Malaysia can turn the odds in their favour and qualify for the 2015 Asian Cup.
Malaysia squandered their chances to automatically qualify for the 2015 Asian Cup and El Loco shares his disdain at watching the Malayan Tigers take to the field.
An FAM Exco meeting is scheduled to take place on Sunday, where a decision will be made on Datuk K. Rajagopal's future with the national team
FAM have decided against extending King Raja's contract, while MSL teams will now be allowed four foreign players in their side
Datuk K. Rajagopal was shown the exit by the Football Association of Malaysia but was that the right decision?
Malaysia's Cafu, Mahali Jasuli, thanked Datuk K. Rajagopal for helping him a lot throughout his career.
As Datuk K. Rajagopal's tenure with Malaysia ends, El Loco sees the failure in the national team arising due to the lack of well-planned developmental programmes.
A large majority of Goal Malaysia readers feel that the Football Association of Malaysia made the right call to let Datuk K. Rajagopal go.
Goal Malaysia's Keeshaanan Sundaresan believes that King Raja's imminent departure does not shed light on solving the core issue at hand in Malaysian football.
Datuk K. Rajagopal said that he has no regrets after leading the national team for four years, and highlighted that he left a legacy after winning the 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup
The Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) secretary-general has denied rumours linking former Japan coach Phillipe Troussier to the national head coach position
AFF Cup-winning head coach K. Rajagobal returns to the club that gave him his start; PKNS, and intends to return the favour.
The Home United winger has been in Malaysia over the past month in search of a new team.
K. Rajagopal was left wondering what might have been had Rafael Ramazotti converted his spot kick when the score was still 2-3.